Located in Paso Robles in the California Central Coast, we are a short eight minute walk to downtown from 17th and Chestnut streets. Don't miss this easy access to shops, restaurants, and wine-tasting rooms, as well as festivals and events in the central park. This newly remodeled home feels fresh and comfortable, with great attention to detail in decor and design. It features vaulted ceilings and an easy, open floor plan for relaxation and convenience. Master bedroom with private entrance to yard has a large, beautifully finished private bath. Two other sizeable bedrooms share the second, elegant bathroom. This lovely home sleeps six and has all the conveniences for a perfect stay: AC, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove, Oven.
- Spacious Granite topped kitchen with sit-up counter/bar
- Vaulted ceilings in living area, Ten foot ceilings in bedrooms with Ceiling fans
- Beautiful Tumbled Travertine showers with granite topped large vanities
- Bay windows
- Private extra long garage with private house access
- Full Laundry Facilities
- Quality Mattresses and Linens